Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew J Taylor has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Andrew J Taylor has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Andrew J Taylor has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 22
Dr Taylor did a procedure on my mom in 2012 in which there were tumors found that he put in his notes but never made my mom aware of or told her she needed to follow up with a obgyn or anything. 2016 my mother started having extremely severe stomach pain. After months of searching from dr to dr she was finally sent to a Cancer surgeon and told she had Ovarian cancer and ask why was she never followed up on when Dr Taylor found them in 2012....My mother was never notified and pass May 2017
Im only 57 years old and hes took the rest of my lift away from me now what do you do about that?And he talks me to my family and my dra and her husband they had to wait 3 hours and a half in hes office just to see him then he wasn't taking to her right. ?. Andlook my home dr wanted me to do chero first first and he he stopped it and said he could cut the cancer or of me and well knowing I couldn't read he led to me just so I could put my name on them papers so now I csnt do nothing. ?....
Dr. Taylor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Dr. Andrew J Taylor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsShelby Surgical Associates, 200 W Grover St, Shelby, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew J Taylor in this video.
Dr. Andrew J Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelby, NC.