Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew J Weissman
Dr. Andrew J Weissman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lee, NJ, with other offices in Englewood, NJ and Northvale, NJ . He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Weissman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew J Weissman has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
Showing 5 of 19
My mother was a patient of Dr Suade and Wiessman for over 20 years and the you could tell the last 5 years they were a practice focused on volume only. My mother was rushed to the hospital after fainting and a heart rate of 40. No doctor from that practice ever showed any interest in the ER, with a bunch of personal conflict excuses why they couldn’t be involved. They knew she had a heart problem and changed a few meds remotely and sent her home. By 9pm the same day of discharge she fainted again and now broke her hip at 84. They then decided that she needed a pacemaker and go see Dr X., still not overly engaged. Bottom line be careful of this practice they are nice in the office but when you need them they vanish and have no attention to patient detail and do not become your health care advocate.
My dad was introduced to Dr. Weissman when he was admitted to Englewood Hospital. We found him to be very kind, gentle with a great bedside manner. Seems very thorough with office exam. Never had to wait longer then 5 minutes for his follow up visits so you are in and out of the office fairly quick. Staff is very nice as well.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
17 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2001
Lenox Hill Hospital
Dr. Andrew J Weissman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Andrew J Weissman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lee, NJ.