Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angela K Curry
Dr. Angela K Curry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, AR, with another office in Jonesboro, AR. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Curry is affiliated with St Bernard's Medical Center. Dr. Curry has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Angela K Curry has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Angela K Curry has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Angela K Curry has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Angela K Curry is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
I called today. I am 30 weeks and have been trying to get into a doctor for 3 months. It says on here they are accepting new patients and take Medicaid. Lies. They would not see me because I have medicaid. I am giving up on getting a doctor. I should have listened to my family when they said Arkansas is not a place to have a baby
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Curry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Kttc Medical Center Keesler
Dr. Angela K Curry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Angela K Curry in this video.
Dr. Angela K Curry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, AR.