Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angelene M Stewart has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Angelene M Stewart has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Angelene M Stewart has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 29
HORRIBLE experience!! I have been coming to Dr Stewart about 5 years just for my yearly check ups to make sure I was ok. Recently diagnosed with MS I discover I'm a write up on insurance for her because caring about me as a patient is surely nothing of interest to her. I'm telling the nurse everything I'm experiencing and Dr Stewart tells me "oh you look fine" I look fine?? Well I don't feel fine and I have questions........... I have never felt like ending everything as I did leaving her office.
Dr. Stewart is a consummate professional, I was encouraged greatly with the time she spent with me to go over the results of my lab results, ekg and other tests and guiding me on how to take control in improving my results. Thank you Dr. Stewart for your outstanding professionalism, and care for your patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Hillcrest Medical Center
Dr. Angelene M Stewart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMccart Medical Associates, 7120 McCart Ave, Fort Worth, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Angelene M Stewart in this video.
Dr. Angelene M Stewart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.