Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ankur A Gupta has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ankur A Gupta has the following 10 expertise
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Weight Loss
- Thyroid Diseases
Dr. Ankur A Gupta has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
I was told I had Hashimoto's disease which is a higher level of hypothyroidism. I went to Dr. Galbraith and Dr Glowienka. They refused to do the proper tests. I, wanting to be a surgeon, did much research and found those doctors wouldn't even do partial tests. Dr. Gupta saved my life. He did all the tests I asked him to do and called me on weekends, and devotes all his hours to save his patients from misery. He's the best doctor I have ever been to in my life and I am over half a century old thanks to him! Thank you so much Dr. Gupta! Not only do I NOT have Hashimoto's disease but I'm not even hypothyroidic. Please! Do yourself a favor and go see Dr Gupta! You won't regret it.
I visited Dr. Ankar Gupta after some very bad experiences with dentists. For years, I stayed away from dental care. After seeing Dr. Gupta one time, I have a renewed sense of hope for the quality care dentistry can provide. Dr. and the office staff are kind, professional, caring, and understanding. He is an amazing man and skilled professional.
Dr. Ankur A Gupta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ankur A Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.