Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ann C Cottrell
Dr. Ann C Cottrell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in Torrance, CA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Cottrell is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ann C Cottrell has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Ann C Cottrell has the following 4 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Acute Pain
Dr. Ann C Cottrell has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ann C Cottrell is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I always had to wait at least 30 to 45 mins each appointment. Dr. Cotrell said she turned in paperwork to my work for my disability and she never did. I ended up losing my appeal for some things she told My employer's doctor that wasn't even true. And the company doctor even stated in the report that she was saying one thing one sentence and the opposite next. Don't waste your time Go to someone Else.
Dr. Cottrell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ann C Cottrell in this video.
Dr. Ann C Cottrell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.