Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anne M Jaeger has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anne M Jaeger has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 16
What an unpleasant, frustrating experience! Dr. Jaeger makes it clear that she is not interested in hearing about the patient's concerns or investigating to get to the cause of the problem. She's a "go home and take two aspirin" kind of doctor. But DON'T call her in the morning! She still won't want to help you. I don't know if she doesn't know what she's doing or if she just doesn't care. Definitely marking this one off my list.
Dr Jaeger's office should be used as an example on how to run a practice. The staff almost always calls you in before or right at your appointment time, and she comes into the exam room a few minutes later. They allow you to get your blood work done at their office in advance so you get your results at the visit. I've never had a problem getting an illness visit promptly.
I have been seeing Dr. Jeager for the last few years and have been very impressed with her professionalism and concern for my health. I find her very her to be very direct, which I happen to like, and she does NOT seem to rely on medications to be the "cure" for what ails me. When I wasn't sleeping as I should, she suggested a sleeping pill that would NOT be habit forming. Since I have RA and need a specialist, she always make sure she gets a copy of any blood work he has taken so she is not repeating any tests. She tries in everyway possible to keep my medical bills at a minimum without compromising my care. She will be my primary doctor for as long as she is still working. Thanks Dr. Jaeger for entering the medical profession! If you are looking for a new doctor, I highly recommend her!!!
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. Anne M Jaeger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPhysician Associates Of Virginia Pc, 4461 Starkey Rd Ste 201, Roanoke, VA
Dr. Anne M Jaeger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.