Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Annis M Marney
Dr. Annis M Marney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with another office in Nashville, TN. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. Dr. Marney has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Annis M Marney has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Addison Disease
Showing 5 of 30
If you need an endocrinologist, look no further! Dr. Marney is fabulous! She is the epitome of what being a doctor should be... She is personable and takes time with you as a patient - not a number... I've never felt rushed or like SHE was in a rush to move on to the next patient... Every doctor should be like Dr. Marney!
I have been seeing Dr. Annis Marney for a year and I have been totally satisfied with her service. Dr. Marney takes time to discuss your condition and she does not make you feel like she does not have to time to talk to you. My diabetes has been so much more under control since I have been seeing her. And I have lost more weight she is great.
Dr. Marnie is an excellent listener and offers wonderful suggestions when addressing health concerns! I highly recommend her!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
15 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Annis M Marney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Annis M Marney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.