Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony A Mascioli
Dr. Anthony A Mascioli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southaven, MS. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Mascioli is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton, Methodist South Hospital and Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony A Mascioli has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Had reconstruction of the Medial Femoral Patella Ligament due to it being torn. Reconstruction was good, but overall result was not an improvement. Asked Dr. Mascioli for options due to lack of range of motion and was told there were none. Referred me to another doctor and walked out of the room leaving me in tears, but appeared unconcerned with my overall health. Turns out there is another option because I have Arthofibrosis due to the surgery. Hopefully he is not always so arrogant, insensitive and non-compassionate to everyone. If you are considering using this surgeon, please ask a lot of questions and don't let him just blow you off like he did me.
Dr. Mascioli is great. Both he and his staff are so Both he and his staff are so accomidating and compassionate! He listens to you and answers any questions. He explains everything. Doctors don't have a lot of time to spend with every patient considering how many patients they have. Dr. Mascioli spent just the right amount of time to listen, diagnose, and explain! Need an orthopedic? See him!!
Dr. Mascioli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
University Of Tennessee
Dr. Anthony A Mascioli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCampbell Clinic, 7545 Airways Blvd, Southaven, MS
Dr. Anthony A Mascioli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southaven, MS.