Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Antoinette L Ham has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Antoinette L Ham has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Antoinette L Ham has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
If there was an option to give no stars, I would! I don't know why I continued with her. I thought things would get better but they got worse.I saw her for my annual for about 3-4 years.staff is unprofessional, sloppy and lax.they list my lab results and billed my insurance for them.they could not give me an appt when i eas having a problem, i had to wait a MONTH to see the doctor .The last straw was that they forgot me in the exam room, had me wait an hour and 1/2!! I had an issue where doc had ultrasound done.she never explained what the issue was or could be ,quickly wrote out a script for a CT scan and told me to come back in 2 weeks to discuss results. I'm really upset....this is who I put my trust in, my health .No more!!! Avoid this entire practice-RWJ ob gyn.
17 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Antoinette L Ham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRWJ Ob/Gyn Associates, 3270 State Route 27 Ste 2200, Kendall Park, NJ
Dr. Antoinette L Ham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kendall Park, NJ.