Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ara A Poladian has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Pain
- Women's Health
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Laser Surgery
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 31
First, Dr. Poladian is a very busy doctor and an intelligent man. I went to him one time because my normal doctor books 4 to 6 weeks in advance. With Dr. P I can go in within the week. However, his prices are through the roof and he is quite late (1 to 1 1/2hrs late past assigned appointment) even when you have an appoint. I had to make a second trip to him because I had a terrible reaction of hives to a medication he prescribed (and I don't know whether or not he knew there was a chance of me getting this reaction). I was in incredible pain and discomfort. I made an another appointment with him to get rid of the adverse reaction to my medicine. (Barely was able to afford that visit.] I cannot afford to make him my general doctor because if I make an appointment at 11 am, I will be lucky if he is there by 1pm and I'll be spending a lot of my paycheck at his office. This is wrong (in my opinion. I don't feel like I should be feeding his porche's gas. But if I need him and I can't get to my regular doctor, I will go to him. I hope not to get sick again for a LONG time. I just can't afford him. He is very smart and specializes in many areas and probably charges a lot because of that. Again, if need be, I'll go to him. He is quite smart. But time and money just have to be something I'm rolling in.
I went to this doctor last year and had the most uncomfortable experience I've ever had in a doctor's office. To be honest, he was a nice person and relatively professional as was his staff. I liked that he took time to meet with me before and after the exam to talk. The way he disrobed me in a less-than-modest manner make me uncomfortable. It was like he was staring at my body and judging me rather than giving me a medical examination. I've been to several gynecologists as I move a lot and I'm not an insecure person. Afterwards, I really wished I hadn't gone to him. It seems that many women like him but for me, it was creepy and weird.
I found Dr. Poladian from the internet, he was very closed from my house,so i decided to try him. I called to make an app the first question was if he deliver babys? and they said yes. I had a good insurance 100% cover but his assistant/secretary charged me more copays and send wrongs procedures to my insurance just to collect more money. After 8 months when i started doing questions about my labor day he told me he don't Delivery!! so they lie to me all the time just to charge my insurance all my pregnancy, I felt so bad because i really thougth Dr. Poladian really care about me and my baby... please don't waste your time!! don't go to this DR!! try to find another person who cares about your baby and no the money! good luck!!
Dr. Poladian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 1981
Jersey Shore Medical Center
Dr. Ara A Poladian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAmerican Fertility Center, 10876 Riverside Dr, North Hollywood, CA
Dr. Ara A Poladian is similar to the following 0 Doctors near North Hollywood, CA.