Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Araceli M Amador
Dr. Araceli M Amador, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spring, TX, with another office in Wausau, WI. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Araceli M Amador has 2 locations
995 W Campus Dr
Wausau, WI 54401
Book Online Now
Dr. Araceli M Amador has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 1 of 1
Best Doctor in Texas
Self-verified patient of Dr. Araceli M Amador - Posted on August 31st, 2018
Dr. Araceli M Amador Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
More about Dr. Araceli M Amador
Dr. Araceli Amador is a Board Certified Family Physician who is seeing patients in Lake City and Lake View. Dr. Amador offers the full spectrum of family care, including delivering babies and womens health. She completed medical school at the University of Guadalajara Medical School in Jalisco, Mexico and completed her residency in family practice at the University of Wiconsin in Wausau, WI. She is fluent in English and Spanish. Dr. Amador is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American Medical Association. When Dr. Amador is not seeing patients, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, outdoor activities, reading and listening to music.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Araceli M Amador is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spring, TX.