Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aralis P Santiago-Plaud has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
- Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Birth Control
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 64
I have been with this awesome clinic for 3 of my kids for almost 9 years. I love Mrs. Santiago she is the best always smiling and given 100% care for others. I haven't have a bad experienced with her she is great. He estado con esta clÃnica impresionante para 3 de mis hijos durante casi 9 aÃ±os. Me encanta la Sra. Santiago ella es la mejor siempre sonriendo y cuidado 100% para los demÃ¡s. No tengo una mala experiencia con ella ella es genial.
Dr. Santiago es muy buena....es amable y escuchas todas las dudas o preguntas. Me gusta que revisa muy bien a los niÃ±os y manda aserle exÃ¡menes si sospecha algo...pero sus ayudantes son todo lo contrario. Nunca contestan las llamadas y si lo asen te ponen en espera y se olvidan de ti. No son muy amables con los pacientes .
First time visit with them and I had to wait over an hour just so they would tell me the dorctor santiago was on vacation some one new whas there, after she had cheks my child the nurce told me my child could'n get his shots because they needed his profile fron the other clinic and it would take about 2weeks eventhoug I talk to my last doctor and said they would fax his shott record. But nurce told me to wait for all of his profile. Now waiting on there call and hopefully I finaly get to meet dr.santiago.
21 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Aralis P Santiago-Plaud accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRainbow Pediatrics Of Dallas, 1701 N Collins Blvd Ste 300, Richardson, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aralis P Santiago-Plaud in this video.
Dr. Aralis P Santiago-Plaud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.