Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur Fedics
Dr. Arthur Fedics, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Highlands, CA, with other offices in Sacramento, CA and North Highlands, CA (and 1 other location). He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fedics is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Sacramento, University of California Davis Medical Center and Mercy General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur Fedics has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 5
Fedic is my pc doctor. However I only saw him for the first visit, now I see PA. This is a clinic, it seems everyone gets a 9am appointment and some people wait an hour or more. Appointments can be very hard to get, I went in because I was in pain and wanted to move my appointment up, they said they only had appointments for 6 weeks later. No urgent care, no referrals.
Dr. Fedics is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
University of California Davis Medical Center
Mercy General Hospital
Northern Dutchess Hospital
UC Davis Med Center
52 Years Experience
Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem
Graduated in 1961
Dr. Arthur Fedics accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Arthur Fedics is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Highlands, CA.