Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Arthur Phair
Dr. Arthur Phair, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Red Bank, NJ. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Phair is affiliated with Riverview Medical Center, Jersey Shore University Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur Phair has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Arthur Phair has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Dr. Arthur Phair has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 14
I appreciate the time he has spent with me explaining my treatment options. Together he reviewed and explained my MRI from my injury, He is trying medications and physical therapy prior to pain management or surgery and he is working with my workmans comp. His lady assistant is very nice, I forgot her name.
Since I refused to sign his petition against Malpractice Ins. Policies, I was treated very poorly. I was hit by a forklift and Dr Phair diagnosed my spinal injuries as "age related". I was 41.He is an Over Ego-ed, and ethically challenged person and I would not recommend him to treat farm animals, let alone people.
Dr. Phair is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Riverview Medical Center
Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Monmouth Medical Center
Bayshore Community Hospital
Riverview Medical Center-Meridian Health System
35 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Arthur Phair accepts the following insurance providers.
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
Locations & Directions80 Oak Hill Rd, Red Bank, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arthur Phair, MD - Orthopedic Surgery in Red Bank, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Arthur Phair is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Red Bank, NJ.