Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ayman A Shahine
Dr. Ayman A Shahine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Hospice & Palliative Medicine. Dr. Shahine is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, NYU Lutheran Medical Center and Staten Island University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ayman A Shahine has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 322
I have just recently received services from this doctor and I regret every bit of it. I wish I could sue and get my money back, the overall experience was horrible. I am an out of town pt who was dealing with the office staff for a decent amount of time, I should've followed my heart and asked for my money back. from the staff is so unprofessional, every time I called the office no one ever knows what is going on, they say they relay messages to the doctor but they never do. they claim the doctor is never there. this office is a joke. my lipo was terrible, I have lumps everywhere my stomach looks worse then before. and yes I have followed all the instructions, did not wear jeans, got the appropriate size faja, and got lymphatic massages as directed, changed my diet and my butt is lop sided. this man is a crook. everybody can not make the same mistakes his line of you did not follow doctors orders is old and tired. he does a piece of crap work and needs to stop now. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO HIM find a real professional. trust me I should've listened to all the reviews.
Dr. Shahine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1989
Lutheran Medical Center
Dr. Ayman A Shahine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Checkup PC, 334 86th St, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ayman A Shahine in this video.
Dr. Ayman A Shahine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.