Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bahman Jabbari has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Partial Epilepsies
- Seizure Disorders
- Brain Cancer
- Essential Tremor
- Myoclonus (Muscle Twitching)
- Movement Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Disorder
- Migraine Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Dystonic Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Postpoliomyelitis Syndrome
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
- Parkinson Disease
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Jabbari is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Bahman Jabbari accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBahman Jabbari Md, 40 Temple St Ste 6C, New Haven, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bahman Jabbari in this video.
Dr. Bahman Jabbari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.