Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Barry S Sloan has the following 1 specialty
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
Dr. Barry S Sloan has the following 5 expertise
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Exercise Physiology (Exercise Movement Techniques)
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 103
Dr. Sloan is a wonderful doctor he has helped me tremendously with my pain and so many different ways I'm a mother and I need to be mobile he has helped me become mobile again his staff are so nice I love all the girls and they are really nice to my kids you do have to wait for a little bit but he's a very good doctor and his staff are the best
Dr. Sloan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Barry S Sloan accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsGlenn Sorrentino DC, 20 E 46th St Rm 1102, New York, NY
Dr. Barry S Sloan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.