Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Beatrice Dias has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Beatrice Dias has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Beatrice Dias has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Beatrice Dias is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I don't understand the attacking review that appears here. I went to Dr. Dias for several years in Litchfield CT and found her exceptionally attentive and effective as a doctor. Personable and professionally superb. Never rushed and always fully informing. I regret that I have moved to another state and can no longer be served by her.
I saw this particular doctor in queens ny when I was very young like 17. I had a bad case of dermatitis and she treated me like garbage. This woman has no bed side manner. Firstly when she saw the areas she scrunched her nose which tells me she hasn't seen that much in her 30 year old practice that she is actually making a face at a patient rather than be compassionate. Then while leaving I accidentally called her Ms. Dias instead of Dr. Dias. Big deal I was a 17 years old girl. You know what she said and I quote, "I haven't gone to med school for 7 years for people like you to call me Ms. It's Dr. Dias". It's doctors like this that shame the name of doctors all over US. They are more concerned with their titles than to consider it a silly mistake and politely correct a little girl. Thank god I never had to see her mug again.
Dr. Dias is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Montefiore Medical Center
Interfaith Medical Ctr
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
31 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLitchfield Hills Dermatology PC, 409 Bantam Rd, Litchfield, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Beatrice Dias in this video.
Dr. Beatrice Dias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Litchfield, CT.