Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bozena D Wolanska has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bozena D Wolanska has the following 8 expertise
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Weight Loss
Dr. Bozena D Wolanska has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bozena D Wolanska is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Where to start.... Firstly I went for a physical and did not get what I considered to be a physical they even argued about checking my urine. Asked for a pap smear was told to make another appointment which I did only to have her cancel it and tell me to go to a GBYN. She was not easy to talk to, did not listen. Told me also to go to a dermatologist which would take months and did not check my moles or skin problem I asked about. Definitely did the least possible for a large charge for a physical that I didn't get. I would NEVER go back.
Dr. Wolanska and her medical staff are always most helpful and courteous! We are new to Fredericksburg and were searching for a Doctor that would take care of my wife and myself as were are both in our mid 60s. Based on our first and follow on visits with Dr. Wolanska, we were well taken very good care of as we both had Bronchitis. She prescribed the exact dosage of medication we needed and within seven days our Bronchitis was gone! My wife and I give her 4 stars plus! Simply a "fantastic" Doctor!!
I would recommend Dr. Wolanska with all my heart. I was impressed with her experience, courtesy, and patience. She would listen to all your questions and give you the best answer. You feel you are taking care of when you're taking to her. She treated my husband with the best medicine that solved his problem immediately. She is not only a professional, but most of all, she is a wonderful person, and it's always a pleasure to be around her.
wonderful doctor and great staff. highly recommend her to anyone in search of an internist
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bozena D Wolanska accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bozena D Wolanska in this video.
Dr. Bozena D Wolanska is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, VA.