Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bradford C Gelzayd has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Bradford C Gelzayd has the following 12 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Digestive System Diseases
Dr. Bradford C Gelzayd is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Gelzayd was as calm and helpful as I would expect a top doctor to be. I appreciated his calm demeanor and his general attitude. I have read other patients' comments about his staff. I treated them with courtesy and respect and they returned the same courtesy and respect to me. His knowledge as a specialist who treats older patients like myself appeared to be vast and comprehensive. I would highly recommend Dr. Gelzayd to anyone with GI issues.
Dr. Gelzayd and his staff provided 5-star care and treatment. I have seen many physicians over the course of my life time and no one seemed to care more than Dr. Gelzayd. Though my appointment was for 30 minutes, he took additional time to make sure all of my questions were answered. I would highly recommend Dr. Gelzayd for anyone needing a gastroenterologist. His staff was very friendly and provided me with all the proper instructions for my procedure
31 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Bradford C Gelzayd accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBradford C Gelzayd Md, 8415 N Pima Rd Ste 275, Scottsdale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bradford C Gelzayd in this video.
Dr. Bradford C Gelzayd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.