Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brent M Baranko has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Ankle Disorders
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Hand Injuries
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr Baranko is a note worthy Dr and a man of integrity. When I caught a cold that infected my Knee he was at the hospital promptly and work thru the night to clear up the infection. He then call around the country to consult and find the best antibiotic's to make it last. His actions shows he cares about you and your health. I trust him with my life.
Dr. Baranko replaced both of my husband's hips, my left hip, left shoulder, and does injections in my knees for pain. He is an excellent surgeon and we have had no problems from any of these surgeries. He has a great bedside manner and spends time and listens to concerns. He is very thorough in explanations of each surgery.
Dr. Baranko has fixed a broken arm and replaced both knees for me. He also did a knee replacement for my wife. His work is excellent; we have had no problems at all after surgery. The people in his office are pleasant and helpful, as he is. When my wife and I visited to start my second knee procedure, he checked out her recently done knee without a separate appointment or extra billing. I wouldn't think of going to anyone else.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Baranko is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Dr. Brent M Baranko accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsOgden Clinic, 4700 Harrison Blvd, Ogden, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brent M Baranko in this video.
Dr. Brent M Baranko is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Ogden, UT.