Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Breton C Juberg has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 35
When I first met Dr Juberg, he had a wonderful bedside manner, would listen to concerns and was very thorough. However, when I went in to speak with him about getting my Mirena IUD replaced, he said he could do it right away in that visit. Now, a woman is supposed to be menstruating when this is done, but I trusted him. I have a VERY high tolerance for pain, but what he did to me was horrific. He pulled out the old IUD while my cervix was closed and inserted an new one in the same manner while I screamed in pain and actually sat up in the stirrups. I felt like I was being butchered. After it was done, he patted me on the hand and told me I should lay there for a few minutes because it looked like I was going to pass out. He then left me alone in the stirrups. I layed there, in and out of consciousness, alone and confused. I got dressed and left...
I was seen in the North Myrtle Beach office and my experience with Dr. Juberg was exceptional!!! He took the time to talk with me before examining me and answered all my questions without making me feel rushed! I had been seeking an answer to my health issue for 3 months and this is the first doctor that actually was sincerely interested in helping me to find out what was wrong and then do something to help!! I went in for same day surgery and was extremely nervous....right before going under he said to me "Don't worry I am going to take good care of you"!!!! Made me feel better and he and the staff at Loris hospital did take excellent care of me!!!! Very appreciative and grateful patient!!! Thank you Dr. Juberg and staff!!!
In my first experience with this provider I was very impressed. As a new patient, he took time to meet with me in his office before the appointment. My 2nd visit resulted in a follow up phone call to come in for "an emergency." I went in for the follow up, waited 2 hours, and was told in the procedure room that the "guidelines have suddenly changed" and I didn't need to be there. I'm a healthcare provider myself and know the guidelines. In knowing this, I am aware that he was only trying to rush me out of the office because he had an excess of patients to see. I mean I had already waited 2 hours, and I had to go to work.
30 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Breton C Juberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSoutheastern Womens Healthcare, 4300 Fayetteville Rd, Lumberton, NC
Dr. Breton C Juberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lumberton, NC.