Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Cohen
Dr. Brian Cohen, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, Harris Methodist - Springwood and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth. Dr. Cohen has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Cohen has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Brian Cohen has the following 7 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Dr. Brian Cohen has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Brian Cohen is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I need more stars for Dr. Cohen. He is the reason that my two children are here. He is smart, caring beyond belief, thorough and an excellent endocrinologist. He holds your hand before you go under surgery, sends a card when you have a loss, and calls you personally himself to discuss your care. I truly do not know another physician who cares more for his patients. God bless Dr. Cohen and his wonderful staff.
Dr. Cohen is a fantastic physician who does not prescribe to the protocol of insurance practices to decide patient treatment. He is an out of the box thinker and faces challenges with humor, yet he has a steady committment to excellence and cutting-edge information for the treatment of infertility. We've seen several doctors for our recurrent pregnancy loss and not one came close to matching him. We moved from TX to OK and pursued his treatment after the move. He is worth the long drive and inconvenience! Any effort required for his service is worth the investment.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Cohen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical City Dallas Hospital
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Harris Methodist H E B
Parkland Health & Hospital System
Texas Health Dallas
Pres Hosp Of Dallas
47 Years Experience
University Of Cape Town
Graduated in 1966
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian Cohen in this video.
Dr. Brian Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.