Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brooke M Wolf has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Sleep Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I always feel like she doesn't remember me. She always tries to prescribe more and more drugs. One time I was late by 15 minutes (which she's never on time and I always have to wait 30 min to an hr), she took the patient after my appt time even though she was running late too and I had to wait almost 1.5 hours. It didn't sit well with me. She's very head strong and doesn't really listen. Its hard to find someone on a busy schedule but I'm ready to try a new doctor. I'm tired of worrying if she'll try to change my meds every time I go in there.
Went to Dr. Wolf after a referal from my family Dr. I had bad anxiety. After just a few questions, she had a feeling it was ADD. I was totally caught off gaurd, as I never even thought that could be my issue. After some testing and second opinion with another Dr. in the office, sure enough, I do infact have it. I've been to plenty Dr's before and been misdiagnosed all these years. She hit the nail on the head, and have I have been a changed person ever since we found the right medication for me. She is truly caring and I'am very comfortable with her. I would recommend her to anyone.
46 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Brooke M Wolf accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth Coast Mental Health Associates Inc, 3690 Orange Pl Ste 430, Beachwood, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brooke M Wolf in this video.
Dr. Brooke M Wolf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beachwood, OH.