The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Caren Ires has the following 1 specialty
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Ires told me surgery wasn't needed on my broken hand. Only a splint. Two weeks later during a follow up appointment the Dr. that saw me asked me why I didn't have surgery. My knuckles were shattered and were not going to heal correctly.Two other Dr's agreed. The day of the surgery Dr. Ires didn't show up until around 7:00pm and I was scheduled for a 4:30PM appointment. I was told I wouldn't be seen until around 1:00am in the morning. I rescheduled and had the surgery done. My two fingers came out all deformed and I don't have use of them. I am trying to get physical therapy and a second opinion. I am not happy at all with the way my case has been handled.
Dr. Ires is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
29 Years Experience
Rosalind Franklin University
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions10800 Magnolia Ave, Riverside, CA
Dr. Caren Ires is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.