Dr. Carol Shi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Shi?

Just what you want in a Doctor

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Staff is Cold and Rude

Posted on February 4th, 2013

I think Dr. Shi is great. However, her staff is horrific. I have dealt with Jennifer and another girl. They are rude, not helpful, don't greet patients, they act like they are annoyed by patients, they seem miserable and like they hate their jobs. I have been dealing with her hateful staff for too long. I am finding another Doctor.

Posted on August 8th, 2011

Excellent physician with excellent bedside manner

Posted on April 20th, 2010

Looks like a good doctor, but reception is extremely rude. They do not allow a patient to leave voice mail. They expect you to just hold for 15 or 20 minutes on the automated answering service without talking to anyone, even at 2pm in the afternoon when their office is supposed to be open and fully staffed.

Excellent Bedside Manner!

Posted on March 31st, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Shi's for three years now. I love her bedside manner and she is the most caring and personal doctor I have ever had. I would recommend her to anyone who wants the personal touch that is missing in this day and age.

Human Resources Director

Posted on October 7th, 2009

I have been in the people business for over 25 years as it relates to Human Resources and knowing that its "People who make it Happen". I expect the same treatment from others as I give to my employees and customers which is Dignity, honesty and respect. When I first found Dr. Shi, I was hopeful that we could have the type of patient/ doctor relationship that is sadly lacking in today's medical enviornment. You hear a lot of negative things out there in the medical industry marketplace, so much that you just stopped listening and reading after a awhile because its too much. I have seen Dr. Carol Shi for my annual wellness checkups for the past two years. The appointment scheduling went through with a breeze. Great office staff, very nice and helpful. I had to transfer my medical records and the office staff was willing to help me out after I signed the necessary paperwork. Thank you. Saved me time.Each time after my appointments, follow up was needed based on a diagnosis. Dr. Shi was very thorough, detailed and personable during both examinations. She was also prompt in her follow up with me ( she contacted me personally) to provide feedback on my test results ( in less than a week I might also add). How many times has your doctor personally called you back with information about your overall health condition? Although I need to now be referred out for a medical issue, I am confidant that I have gotten what I was in search for, a doctor who cares about me and who is willing to invest the time and attention to ensure that her patient's medical concerns are taken care of.Outstanding! I win. As a US citizen during a time of healthcare change and reform, all I ask is for the continued freedom of choice to find a quality physician and true professional like Carol Shi! From a smart satisfied customer who plans to keep her physician! Patient referrals will be plentiful!

Posted on November 1st, 2017