Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Catherine G Fuller
Dr. Catherine G Fuller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Fuller is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and Saint John's Health Center. Dr. Fuller has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine G Fuller has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Catherine G Fuller has the following 17 expertise
- Nasal Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Dr. Catherine G Fuller has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Catherine G Fuller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 9
We took my son to visit Dr. Fuller on a recommendation from our pediatrician, Dr. Davie. My son was having reactions to certain nuts. Dr. Fuller is an absolute joy. She came in and immediately put my shy little man at ease. She ad him smiling (trust me this can be a HUGE feat for a stranger) in no time at all and was able to diagnose him right away. She ran all necessary tests and spent a very long time with us going over what to do and how to do it to avoid any future reactions. She truly fights for the children and is very straightforward with the parents. You can easily determine just how much she cares and loves working with children. We are blessed to have her helping us make the right decisions to keep our son healthy.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Fuller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ucla Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCOMPREHENSIVE ALLERGY AND ASTHMA ASSOCIATES, 11645 Wilshire Blvd Ste 1150, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Catherine G Fuller is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.