Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles K Burlison has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Prenatal Care
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Urinary Incontinence
- Menstrual Pain
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 11
I went to Dr. Burlison for my second child. He was a great dr. He helped me understand everything. I liked the office and the staff. Everyone seemed to really care about my child and my health. The delivery didn't go so smooth. I went into labor early and he was not the doctor on call so he didn't get to deliver my child. He may not have delivered but he was there everyday after that to check up on the two of us. It was really great to know your doctor will be there every step of the way. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a laid back, straight forward, experienced doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Charles K Burlison accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles K Burlison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.