Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr Charles Getz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Suffered with Shoulder pain for 3 long years , isolating my self away from all sports and games and activities. Lost hope and interest in life...showed to several Doctors in US with no succesful out come .It was DR. Charles Getz who gave me a hope to Live quality life.. His diagnoze was accurate and the treatment was perfect...cant explain how much difference it made in life ..hats off to Getz Sir..May God Bless you , so that you give health to hundreds of patients
My 78 year old mother went to Dr. Getz at Riddle for shoulder surgery a year ago. The surgery was a success but during the surgery the anesthesiologist damaged one of the main nerves in the arm - it took months of PT before she could use the arm. Worse, she suffered brain bleeds which have left her with a permanent dementia. I wish more people knew about the link between anesthesia and dementia. The Rothman Institute needs to treat the entire patient not just the bones, tendons and muscles but FIRST DO NO HARM.
My first comment I would like to make about Dr. Getz is that he is a MAGICIAN. He replaced both of my shoulders (not at the same time) over successive years. I had intense pain for over 15 years with severely restricted range of motion. To put on a shirt in the morning was a nightmare. At times I had constant pain that limited me being able to get a good night's sleep. After each surgery I had immediate relief the same day of the surgery. The Physical Therapy is a long and arduous process; both the Outpatient (for 3 months) part and what I had to do on my own (for 1 year). But by doing EVERYTHING Dr. Getz told me in the manner he told me to do it I am reaping the benefits now by what I can do. I have about 90% of my motion back. I had to do this process twice as my shoulders were each replaced about 1 year apart. Yes, it is not easy but now I am beginning a new period FREE of pain and able to do pretty much anything I want to. Example: I do all of my own landscaping. I have not been able to do it for the last three years. I am doing it this year able to lift 50lb. bags of mulch, pieces of sod, etc....... I recommend to whoever consults with Dr. Getz just to do whatever he says in the manner he says to do it. I HAVE COMPLETE TRUST IN Dr. Getz.
Dr Getz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hospital of the University of PA
Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Mercy Suburban Hospital
University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
15 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr Charles Getz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr Charles Getz in this video.
Dr Charles Getz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlton, NJ.