Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles M Moon has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
I have no complaints about the medical care I received. The office staff I talked with about a missed appointment, I did not miss, were rude. After I received a "patient termination" letter, I called to explain I cancelled the appointment and had phone records to prove it. I was told I had to talk with the office manger. I left three message and never received a call back. The person transferring me to the office manager said she couldn't do anything, talk to the office manger. How is it possible to talk to someone who does not answer her phone and will not call me back?
I was 7 minutes late for my appointment due tomgetting lost. Waited for an hour and asked the front desk when I was going to see the doctor. I was told since I was late they moved my appointment out to a workmin when can. This would have been fine had I been told this before waiting for an hour. Missed work for no reason. Would have liked to have been seen by this doctor, but due to the rudeness of his front desk, that isn't going to happen.
19 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Charles M Moon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Dermatology Of Southeast Missouri, 2116 Megan Dr Ste 102, Cape Girardeau, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles M Moon in this video.
Dr. Charles M Moon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Girardeau, MO.