Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Okoye
Dr. Charles Okoye, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Inglewood, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Compton, CA (and 1 other location). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Okoye is affiliated with East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital, Pacific Alliance Medical Center and Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Okoye has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Okoye is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Memorial Hospital of Gardena
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Los Angeles Metropolitian Med Center
Los Angeles Metropolitan Hospital
Long Beach Memorial Hospital
Citrus Valley Health Partners - Intercommunity M.C
College Hospital Cerritos - BH and CD only
27 Years Experience
University Of Nigeria
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles Okoye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Inglewood, CA.