Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles S Plimpton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 61
Dr. Plimton was such a blessing to my baby and I. He was caring, kind, and thorough. His staff was genuine, accommodating, and truly interested in my progress throughout the pregnancy. Dr. Plimton eased my concerns and took great care of me during the emergency C-section. After birth I received the same sincere care and attention with my follow up appointments. So blessed to have had such a knowledgeable Doctor!
His staff was rude during a phone call to make an appt when I was 7 months pregnant and after that his bedside manner dropped tremendously. When I was in labor with my son he came in the room when I was ready to push. Did not tell my husband he was going to start having me push and just had me start. My husband realized what was happening and ran to my side. Dr. Plimpton delivered my son and walked out. Never saw him again. I would never use him again and I am pregnant now. Wouldn't consider trying to go back.
Dr. Plimpton is a crook he makes he pay your insurnce deductible up front before you can even get an appt. then his billing office/wife will wait until you deliver and the hospital bills out then he bills for your global package and gets everything he billed for but you never see a dime of the money you paid up front, so really he gets paid twice.
30 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. Charles S Plimpton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPlimpton Culvertson & Lythgoe, 515 E Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles S Plimpton in this video.
Dr. Charles S Plimpton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.