Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles E Wingate Jr has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Charles E Wingate Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Lasik Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Pain
- Vision Issues
- Eye Exam
Dr. Charles E Wingate Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Charles E Wingate Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
We have gone to Nashua Eye for many years and been very happy but this was the first appointment with Dr. Wingate. He was brusk, he was condescending, he did not address the issue adequately. I could not be less impressed. This was a terrible and stressful experience!!! I can HIGHLY recommend the practice in general, the administrative staff are great, and other doctors we've seen such as Dr. Sutherland, have been really compassionate and thorough. But we won't be seeing Dr. Wingate again.
50 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Pinnacle Health System
Dr. Charles E Wingate Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim ElevateHealth HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNashua Eye Associates, 5 Coliseum Ave Ste 101, Nashua, NH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles E Wingate Jr in this video.
Dr. Charles E Wingate Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashua, NH.