Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charlton H Trinidad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 17
The is office is old and kinda run down. No appointments taken you could go with a long or short wait its a flip of the coin. Dr. T is a nice person to talk to but his English and my English don't really communicat together very well. I can say he's through you may go in for a runny nose and leave with a full digit proctological exam and a confused look on your face. He has a large support group that preforms these test and it may take x amount of test to justify them on payroll. Due to these facts my grade is low. If you look around you can do better. People its your money and insurance don't just randomly pick a doctor do a lil research and make a wise decision. If you make a bad decision in your mind simply take your money and insurance to a new doctor to see what's available. You life,your choices no one will make better decisions concerning your health better than you and a well trusted physicianAsk questions and expect answers if they don't then move on and never look back.
Dr. Trinidad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Charlton H Trinidad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPrattville Medical Clinic, 1739 E Main St, Prattville, AL
Dr. Charlton H Trinidad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Prattville, AL.