Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cheryl Lee
Dr. Cheryl Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Ann Arbor, MI (and 3 other locations). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. Dr. Lee is affiliated with CS Mott Children's Hospital, Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus and University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers. Dr. Lee has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cheryl Lee has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Cheryl Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.