Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cheryl L Sanders has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Cheryl L Sanders has the following 13 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Cheryl L Sanders has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Cheryl L Sanders is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
she is HPRRIBLE. she was very short, left me on the table, legs in stirrups to take a phone call, and tried ordering unnecessary tests on me. I work in the medical field and so luckily I knew that. She's rude, not friendly and i was ready to walk right out of there, which I did and I'll never go back!
Here's my story, shortened from novel length rant.I started visiting Dr. Sanders a few years when I became pre-menopausal. But I didn't really need special care except for the yearly exam. I think she seemed congenial enough, yet not really warm and fuzzy. Visits were quick. Not much information shared. The office does seem to send out the yearly card reminding me it's time for the visit. So really, that was all I needed.I didn't have any symptoms or complaints, but she suggested that I get a yearly mammogram, as I had never had one before and I had reached "that age". Last year, I took the referral and went over to the Little Company just across the way from Dr. Sanders office and had my first ever routine mammogram.Ahh, or so I thought. A few days later the Little Company called and asked me to come back in for a follow up. Then, other procedures to come up with a diagnosis of breast cancer. I'm very grateful and thank God every day that it was diagnosed at such an early stage that I have made full recovery.Well, here's were I go to the rant....As I sat in the Little Company office talking with some coordinator, she said "I've spoken with Dr. Sanders, and she authorizes me to discuss your condition with and advise you". I never received a phone call from Dr. Sanders. I did just now (a year later) receive a post card in the mail from her office reminding me it is time for my yearly exam, and to please schedule an appointment or notify them if I have changed physicians.I really don't know what protocol is. But I know what it should be, because I know what human decency and compassion toward others is like. I know my primary doctor checked in with me and was very supportive. I didn't think Dr. Sanders and I would become best friends. But I felt that it would have been appropriate to have some follow-up, since she did refer me to the women's center, and since it is a woman issue. And since as an OB-BYN, I assumed that it would cover all the 'woman issues'.You decide.
Dr. Sanders is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1983
King Drew Medical Center
Dr. Cheryl L Sanders accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedical Group Womens Physicians, 510 N Prospect Ave Ste 320, Redondo Beach, CA
Dr. Cheryl L Sanders is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redondo Beach, CA.