Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christina L Midkiff
Dr. Christina L Midkiff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maryville, IL, with another office in Maryville, IL. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Midkiff is affiliated with St Elizabeth's Hospital. Dr. Midkiff has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Christina L Midkiff has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
The woman who answers the phone,"Leez" is so snarky & rude,it's shameful.I've called the office several times on my daughter's behalf & "Leez" is always the same:Unfriendly, unenthusiastic, hissing & sighing in the phone.Dr. Midkiff is an endearing,friendly,and professional person;loved her bedside manner! She deserves support staff who care about her patients the way she does. As a result of being hissed at one time too many, I'm taking my daughter back to Dr. Chadwick (we left was because of the UHC/Memorial dispute)my 1st response was to stay w/Dr. Midkiff because she was so wonderful. I pray to God the Ofc Mgr & Drs discover "Leez" bad behavior & hire someone who is friendly & professional.THE PATIENTS ARE THE REASON YOU ARE THERE "LEEZ"!You are a rude, unprofessional, unGodly woman "Leez" & everything you do in the dark will come to light. One day, they will find you out. Then, maybe someone who needs a job will come and provide Dr. Midkiff with the support she deserves!
Dr. Midkiff delivered my first and second child, soon to be three. She's GREAT! Her staff are the friendlist! Her new office is beautiful and is a very comfortable enviorment. Appointment scheduling is a piece of cake! I would recommend Dr.Midkiff to anyone seeking an Obgyn who goes above and beyond to make sure a patients get excellent care!
I have a multitude of health issues that most Dr's don't feel comfortable treating me for. Dr. Midkiff however, was very caring and understanding from day one. I have had multiple proceedures done by her that I would not have trusted anyone else to do. I would recommend anyone to her.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2012, 2014, 2013, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Midkiff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Christina L Midkiff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christina L Midkiff is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Maryville, IL.