Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Routhier
Dr. Christine Routhier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Augustine, FL, with other offices in Saint Augustine, FL and Saint Augustine, FL (and 1 other location). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Routhier is affiliated with Flagler Hospital. Dr. Routhier has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Routhier has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Christine Routhier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Augustine, FL.