Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher C Harrod has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Christopher C Harrod has the following 15 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Christopher C Harrod has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Christopher C Harrod is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I cannot began to tell you how pleased I am with Dr. Harrod. The pain and condition of my lower spine was such that my life had come to a stand-still. He explained things in terms I could understand and them he listened to my concerns and expectations and answered all to my satisfaction. After surgery he continues to do just that. Every day I get up and realize the pain is gone, I'm thankful for my new friend Dr. Harrod.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Christopher C Harrod accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRothman Institute, 7301 Hennessy Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA
Dr. Christopher C Harrod is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.