Dr. Christopher S Hulburd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher S Hulburd?

Cataracts

I am thrilled with the surgery on my left eye. Did not realize how much better I would be able to see after the surgery...colors are so much brighter and detail so much sharper. I was hesitate to have someone work on my eyes but Dr. Hulburd is great. The surgery was painless and fast. I go this coming Wednesday to have the surgery on my right eye and very excited.

The Best Care!

Wonderful Doctor, but Pacific Eye staff is horrible!

He is such a wonderful and caring eye doctor. I just wish he still had his own practice and old staff, they were the best. The staff at Pacific Eye are rude and are not personable, further they are always messing up appointments, and take forever. I never had this problem when it was just Dr. Hulburd and his old staff.

Best ophthalmologist ever

I have known Chris for over 20 years. He has always impressed me with his dedication, concern, and willingness to go way beyond the usual to care for his patients. I am a local physician, and I would never dream of referring anyone, be it patient or family member, to anyone else. He has an exceptional knowledge base, a caring attitude, and way over average skills. He makes room in an already busy schedule to see urgent/emergent cases. He is a blessing to our community. Yes, we waited today...but with no prior appointment. He graciously saw my husband on VERY short notice. Thanks, Chris, for all you do.

Highly recommend this doctor to anyone needing eye care.

Doctor's Response

Thanks so much for the kind words. I appreciate your feedback.