Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher S Mow
Dr. Christopher S Mow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sunnyvale, CA, with another office in Los Gatos, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Mow is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center. Dr. Mow has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher S Mow has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Christopher S Mow has the following 15 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. Christopher S Mow is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I had a total knee replacement due to severe damage to tthe joint. the night following susrgery, I had a reaction to the morphine. Dr Mow came to the hospital and spent several hours assuring that I was okay. He also manipulatead the new joint which certainly led to bettre recovery of movment and flexibilty.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Hospital For Special Surgery
Dr. Christopher S Mow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher S Mow in this video.
Dr. Christopher S Mow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sunnyvale, CA.