Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher T Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Christopher T Smith has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Christopher T Smith has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Christopher T Smith is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 7
Dr. Christopher Smith was my family Dr. for over 15 years. I went overseas, returned and I'm told he is no longer at this address and sadly no forwarding info. This is sad for a great family physician who made one's family feel at home with his care. We followed him to South Oaks from Austin Regional Clinic. Please, Dr. Smith, if you read this, kindly update your info. Many of us will come to you, even if you have moved out of Austin. We pray you are okay.
Dr. Smith is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Christus Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAustin Immediate Care Llc, 5000 W Slaughter Ln Bldg 6, Austin, TX
Dr. Christopher T Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.