Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chudi G Chime has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I have a child who is a teen now. My experience with Dr. Chimi was horrible. He never really cared to listen to my concerns. My baby was born unhealthy, thank God fine now-not sure if was because of wrong doing during delivery. I'll never know. These people didn't know what they were doing. A natural birth and for weeks i had trouble walking-not normal. For years, I had problems BECAUSE OF MY DELIVERY (what was done and not done)..he convinced me all of that was normal-I was not normal after delivery and it affected me physically and emotionally for YEARS. It's no wonder the hospital closed too. The doctors, nurses and hospital itself was horrible. A real shame. But Dr. Chimi lacked any kind of compassion and for years, never listened to my concerns or complains. Thank goodness my child is fine now and thank God that I found a Dr who could take the time to listen and take care of me and undue the damage that these people did to me physically and emotionally. Find a good Dr. Look at reviews. Talk to patients. Don't just let any random Dr referred by an insurance company deliver your most prized posession.
He was wonderful at first, as he is very knowledgeable, but a bit condescending at times, especially when it comes to discussing delicate issues that I am uneducated about. He is excellent when he does find a diagnosis, but lately I feel as though he is rushing through exams in order to deal with the overcrowding problem in the waiting room. I recently went to him with a problem, and he dismissed it and sent me home. However, I know that there is something wrong, so I am getting a second consultation and searching for a new OB/GYN.
Dr. Chime was rough during the exam and he's sometimes rude when asked questions. I generally don't like his attitude and won't recommend him to anyone.
Dr. Chime, is not one of the most cheerful doctor but he is the best at delivering babies. He saved my life once when I was in the hospital. He is a honest and decent man. I wish he would smile more. Bridget is dedicated and work hard to make sure each customer is satisfied. I am always going to seek optimum care from Dr. Chudi Chime.
38 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Chudi G Chime accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHillside Polymedic Diagnostic And Treatment Center, 18730 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY
Dr. Chudi G Chime is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Jamaica, NY.