Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Claire E Robinson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Menstrual Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
I was referred by a co-worker and I really enjoyed my visit and the staff was prompt. Dr. Robinson, came in with a pleasant smile and warm welcome. I don't mine the wait time because when it come to my issues, I would want the next person to be patient as well. Anyway good doctor as for me is worth the wait.
My appointment was two months later from the day I called. When I arrive at the office it's dirty and filled to capacity with patients. The wait was too long. I was on time for a 3:15 appointment and I was not seen until 4:25. This is unacceptable. Especially with a sign displayed stating that if you are 15 minutes late your appointment will have to be rescheduled. There is no consideration of your time.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
39 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Temple University Health System
Dr. Claire E Robinson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKlein Ob Gyn, 5401 Old York Rd Ste 410, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Claire E Robinson in this video.
Dr. Claire E Robinson is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.