Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Clinton J Leonard has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Clinton J Leonard has the following 14 expertise
- Urinary Incontinence
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Natural Family Planning Methods
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Clinton J Leonard has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Clinton J Leonard is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
This office treats me with dignity, respect, and gentleness. They have a pt portal or I can call in questions, whichever way I contact them, they return my calls quickly and effectively. I truly feel like my health is in good hands and they care for me as they would a family member or friend. I had difficulties with my cycle and they took the time to do a thorough eval and treat the underlying causes instead of just give me pills. I understand my body better, too, now. I love this place!
Dr. Leonard has been my OB/GYN for 6 years now, and i absolutely love him. His offices staff is very friendly and helpful. His appointments are always on time, and I never have to wait. Dr. Leonard has delivered my 2 babies and I always felt like I was in good hands. He is the only OB/GYN I trust and whenever my friends ask for a recommendation I always suggest Dr. Leonard because he truly is the best. I would highly recommend him to anyone out there looking for an awesome Dr.
I would highly recommend Dr. Leonard to all of my friends. He takes the time to listen to all of your concerns, clearly discusses options, and he is truly concerned with helping you be the healthiest you can be. I am so glad my friends recommended him to me. How refreshing it is to have a doctor who 'truly' takes the sanctity of life to heart.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Leonard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Clinton J Leonard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMorning Star Ob/Gyn, 3499 S Mercy Rd, Gilbert, AZ
Dr. Clinton J Leonard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.