Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Conrad Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 4 of 4
11 hours in the emergency room. Seeing the emergency room "doctor" twice. FOUR horrific nose bleeds. My wife turned into a delirious patient due to the amount of blood lost. Feeling internal burning but she was COLD to the touch. This resulted in three units of blood transfused because the blood level was lower then 50%. Poor bedside manner and faulty treatment if any. A passing REMARK as my wife fell to the floor from a gurney after being there for 8 hours at that point, four massive nose bleeds filling towels to a point of saturation each time. He merely looked in and told what was believed to be an orderly and male nurse to, "document what you see and maybe that will justify admission to hospital". I was not even answered when I asked "why did it have to come to this?". He pretty much dismissed me. I had been hounding him to contact the surgeons to do more then just dam up her nose with nasal tampons. Let's not forget this was Christmas Eve so apparently his patient did not matter to him. I was not excited and I was calm enough to know he had shown no interest in my wife although she was bleeding. His lack of caring, or action has me wondering what his accountability IS. He just blew me off as his staff even questioned why he was letting the situation ESCALATE to the level it had.
47 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Conrad Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCarespot Urgent Care, 228 NW Oldham Pkwy, Lees Summit, MO
Dr. Conrad Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lees Summit, MO.