Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Corazon C Hobbs-Oshiro has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Hobbs-Oshiro does not take appointments. When her office opens, her waiting room is jammed pack of mostly non-English speaking people waiting to see the doctor. If you don't mind having a doctor that treats their office as a first come first serve clinic, then that's fine. I didn't care for it at all.
Please Dr. Hobbs don't sell vegetables! Present your office in a more proffesional manner. It gives us a bad name when it comes to visiting Filipino doctors. Besides that, i think Dr. Hobbs is really a caring doctor that takes the time to listen to her patients. One more thing doctor, you need a better trained proffesional staff!
St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Corazon C Hobbs-Oshiro accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHobbs Medical Inc, 94-216 Pupukahi St, Waipahu, HI
Dr. Corazon C Hobbs-Oshiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waipahu, HI.