The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Corey R Schutt has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
Showing 5 of 15
He had a horrible attitude. If you didn't need or want surgery he didn't have the time of day for you. His answer to everything was surgery when in the end my fracture healed without surgery. I have permanent nerve damage in my leg causing my toe to spasm. When I asked him why this was happening and what he thought it was he blew me off and said my fracture was healed enough that I no longer needed to be seen by him. I found another doctor who referred me to a neurologist. I wouldn't send anyone to him. I have heard he is a gifted surgeon but you need to have a personality and people skills to be a good doctor as well. And the answer to every problem is not surgery!
I would not recommend him to my worst enemy! I pity the orthopedic trauma patient, (who has no choice in the matter). He butchered me; he had no idea what he was doing! He should have sent me to a level One Trauma Center. It is a miracle that I made it out of Altoona Hospital Alive, thanks to his care!
14 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Corey R Schutt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJack Frank Rocco Md, 601 Hawthorne Dr, Hollidaysburg, PA
Dr. Corey R Schutt is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Hollidaysburg, PA.