Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Corinne N Tuckey-Larus MD
Dr. Corinne N Tuckey-Larus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Chesterfield, VA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Tuckey-Larus is affiliated with VCU Medical Center (Main Hospital), Bon Secours St Marys Hospital and John Randolph Medical Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Corinne N Tuckey-Larus has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Corinne N Tuckey-Larus has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 13
10/10 would NOT recommend
Self-verified patient of Dr. Corinne N Tuckey-Larus - Posted on August 28th, 2018
She does not demonstrate the ability to develop rapport and has terrible bed side manner. She is rude, will talk over you, and makes you feel rushed. Does not empathize with the patient’s situation. She’s fine for a regular in and out appointment, but if something goes wrong, she is not who you want to have in your corner. I have been to other wonderful doctors at this practice!
Fast and efficient visit
Self-verified patient of Dr. Corinne N Tuckey-Larus - Posted on July 20th, 2018
I’m a busy mom and I appreciate not waiting around doctors’ offices. My Dr. Is Corrine Tuckey-Larus and I’ve been seeing her since 25 years. She delivered all three of my children and I can’t imagine someone else delivering them. I love her enthusiasm and her incredible knowledge in the field of women’s health.
NO BEDSIDE MANNER!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Corinne N Tuckey-Larus - Posted on May 20th, 2018
Worse experience ever, waited over and hour to see this doctor then she spends five minutes in my room. She was very rude and abrupt and made me feel very uncomfortable She down played my symtoms and didn't have any compassion for me or my situation. I couldn't get a word in before she cut me off and talked over me.
Unprofessional , rude, abbraisive
Self-verified patient of Dr. Corinne N Tuckey-Larus - Posted on March 30th, 2018
Disrespectful and Rude!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Corinne N Tuckey-Larus - Posted on October 11th, 2016
This woman was so unprofessional. She argued with me anytime I asked her a question, she moved my due date up almost two weeks without telling me, causing me to induce my son too early and giving him problems, then to top it off, she checked my cervix after she was aggravated with me and purposely used no lubrication on her gloved fingers and shoved it in me very forcefully. I bled for days after she was unusually aggressive with that exam. I was only 16. I don't know how many other poor women/girls she has done this to and I can only hope I'm the only one. It still affects me 3 years later. I would not recommend this woman to anybody.
Dr. Tuckey-Larus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1987
Lankenau Medical Center
Dr. Corinne N Tuckey-Larus Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 1
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVIRGINIA PHYSICIANS FOR WOMEN, 10710 Midlothian Tpke Ste 200, North Chesterfield, VA
Dr. Corinne N Tuckey-Larus is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Chesterfield, VA.