Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Corinne N Tuckey-Larus
Dr. Corinne N Tuckey-Larus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Chesterfield, VA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Tuckey-Larus is affiliated with John Randolph Medical Center, VCU Medical Center (Main Hospital) and CJW Medical Center - Johnston Willis Hospital Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Corinne N Tuckey-Larus has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Corinne N Tuckey-Larus has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Dr. Corinne N Tuckey-Larus has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
This woman was so unprofessional. She argued with me anytime I asked her a question, she moved my due date up almost two weeks without telling me, causing me to induce my son too early and giving him problems, then to top it off, she checked my cervix after she was aggravated with me and purposely used no lubrication on her gloved fingers and shoved it in me very forcefully. I bled for days after she was unusually aggressive with that exam. I was only 16. I don't know how many other poor women/girls she has done this to and I can only hope I'm the only one. It still affects me 3 years later. I would not recommend this woman to anybody.
I was going to Dr. Turkey for a few years now, but as the years have gone I she hasn't been the same. She has somewhat of an attitude when you ask questions, she's in and out very quickly. There have been several times I have had to wait because she has an emergency and needs to go to the hospital next door. I have waited over an hour for her to come back, explaining why I was so late to work didn't go well on those days. She has a very high disfavor about affordable health care and will tell you how she feels about it. There are people out there that have this because their job does not provide them with health care. What else does she expect a person to do. My patients with her has gone far enough from the comments, attitude, waiting ect. It seems as tho she is not humble anymore and I pay to be seen and not rushed. I have also had surgery done twice by her on the same problem which was supposed to have been corrected the first time.
Tuckey-Larus has been practing for many years. Sometimes people get about themselves when they are successful in their profession. My annual was approximately 7 min. after an hour wait. She has so many patients that she is in and out. No compassion about my feelings or what's going on with me and very sarcastic. Her professionalism is very poor. I'll never go to her again.
Dr. Tuckey-Larus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1987
Lankenau Medical Center
Dr. Corinne N Tuckey-Larus accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 1
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVirginia Physicians for Women, 10710 Midlothian Tpke Ste 200, North Chesterfield, VA
Dr. Corinne N Tuckey-Larus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Chesterfield, VA.